Friday, January 23, 2009

A Work In Progress

So I've been trying to find motivation. You know, "will power...the power to will away temptation! Tempation sold separately. Batteries Not Included!" Those are lines from an old DC Talk rap song. In the absense of said motivation, I have been doing what I want and eating what I want. So about four days ago, I decided to just start cutting back and keeping a food journal with a friend. I'm waiting to see how my metabolism responds to the lack of high calorie, high fat foods. If I can't see a result pretty quickly, I may look into some sort of fat burner. I'm not really all that into putting medications into my body, but I am into finding myself under all of this baby fat!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog