Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mini Honeymoons!

Hank and I are actually getting to coach volleyball together this season. He is being my assistant and I am loving every minute of it! Everything from bossing him around, knowing more about the sport than he does, and getting to spend more time with him than normal is so so very nice!

Another fun aspect of the volleyball season is that we will be going on out-of-town tournament trips. It's gonna be fun, I'm thinking! You know, little mini honeymoons with volleyball thrown in.

I know there won't be tons of free time, but we will get to ride to and from together, eat out alone, and even have some limited free time together. I love that!

I mean it's not on the same line as maybe taking a couple of Vegas vacations, but I think it's time invested in our marriage and therefore, the best vacation of all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog