Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not Pink

My little princess is so much fun to dress and fix up! Who knew that having a girl could be so, so much fun! I love to find her new, interesting, and attention grabbing outfits (in a good way!). There is a website that I never knew existed until now! They carry a brand called catimini that I have discovered is absurdly cute! Just look at that!! I love everything from the color... you know, 'not pink!'... to the cute and style. It's so adorable and I know that Sophie girl would look irresistible in it! Sophie has a lot of cute stuff in her closet, but I'm always on the lookout for new 'looks' for her. She loves shoes... her mom loves clothes. We make a perfectly outfitted pair!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog