Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Model Figure

Okay, do you do this?? When I feel a guilty wave pass over me as I'm eating a dessert or ordering a soda, I think, "After this birthday or that holiday, I am going on a diet!" Yeah... that's where I am. I know it's completely unrealistic to try to diet right now. I have to make this and that for Thanksgiving, and class parties for Christmas are coming up. Then company parties, special events and Christmas. There is no way I'm gonna loose even a fraction of a pound unless my will power is in check... and it ain't if you were wondering! I want those buckeyes and that turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes with extra butter and sweet potatoes.

I took a look at a few diet pills a while back and now that I'm not nursing, I'm seriously considering giving one a try. Lipodrene claims to be more effective, so maybe that one. But I'm not willing to have really terrible side effects.

I wish I could find a healthy balance and learn the beauty of portion control. I think that this is something I should have worked harder at when I was younger and I just might need a little extra help now that I'm in my thirties!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog