Sunday, December 21, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

I'm ready for it. I mean, who wouldn't be if they were in my shoes. I want to be wanted by my husband. I want him to look at me and think about naughty things!! So maybe it's time to take a step that I would never consider if not for my age and circumstance. By that, I mean maybe it's time I considered taking weight loss pills. I don't mean it to be a 'quick fix' kind of thing. I want to do something to get my metabolism jump started. You see, I am the type of person that needs to see some results before I get completely motivated. I don't know why that is, but I am.

I have several different friends who are taking diet pills. They tell me they eat so much less and are loosing weight just because of that. I don't know exactly how it all works, but I wanna try it for myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog