Saturday, December 27, 2008

Do It Yourselfers

Not long ago, Hank and I decided to invest in a new tv stand for our downstairs office/media room/toy room. We wanted to streamline all of the gaming systems, DVD players, and Satellite boxes. I went on a shopping trip with my sister and a friend and found just what we needed at a great price. We had to assemble it ourselves, but it was well worth it in my opinion. I can't tell you how much neater it feels now that everything is off of the ground and wires aren't hanging down the wall and lying on the rug.

This was a simple solution to one of our home improvement projects. This particular room needs a lot of help. It needs updated fans and fixtures. It needs new flooring. And we plan to add a bathroom down there as well to make it a fully functioning part of our home.

I never thought I would be so very excited about home improvement projects, but I love seeing where we started and where we end.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog