Thursday, December 25, 2008

After Christmas, maybe...

Well, I meant to do it, but I didn't. I could say that about a lot of different things in my life. However the particular thing I'm talking about is getting a Bluetooth headset for my husband for Christmas. I never saw a deal that blew me away... and if you know me, you know that it's all about the deal!!

So I'm still on the lookout.

I remember this particular email that a friend of mine sent to me with some really, really graphic pictures of a man who was killed in a car accident because he was texting and talking. I know that being hands free in the car isn't the same as not talking on the phone while driving, but it does give you more control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog