Monday, August 11, 2008

A Biker Chick and a Golfing Fool

Lately, it seems that two of my siblings are taking up new hobbies. My brother, Matt, recently had a pretty scary wreck and totaled his motorcycle. His wife, who just recently had a baby, asked him to please leave the bikes behind and find something new. So Matt is golfing more now. That made my aunt super happy! She is a golf fiend! Just last month, I think, she won a women's tournament and came home with a bunch of new Cobra golf stuff! She's been golfing for quite a while and enjoys teaching and showing someone the ropes!


Then my sister Tonnie and her husband both went and bought a motorcycle. And now all they do is talk about that!

Anyway, I found this random picture that I took when I was coaching a volleyball tournament in Atlanta. It was snowing and I was trying to capture the moment... but I ended up with this huge Cobra truck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog