Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Coupon Queen

I love a good sale. What women worth their salt does not?? Lately, I've been the coupon clipping queen. Of course, I did designate myself that title... however I feel it's earned when you are currently staring at your 2 inch think binder that has all of your coupons neatly clipped, filed, and categorized. My folder also contains my scissors (exclusive coupon cutting scissors... not to be used for other things!), a calculator, pencil, and envelopes to divide up my transactions.

So maybe I take saving a buck a little too far, but if it means I can take my kids to get a happy meal occassionally, you better believe I'll keep on doing it.

So coupons, be ware!! I'm just itching to clip you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog