Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I gotta be honest...

I remember going to the baby store after Tres was born and being so darn excited about getting a jogging stroller. I had plans to go walking every day... I was gonna get my bikini body back... or did I ever have one? When I went in to pick it up, Tres was about 5 months old and the cashier asked me how far along I was!! Don't ever ask that, by the way... they may not be pregnant!

Now, every time I see it sitting out in the garage I just roll my eyes in disgust. I think I might have used it a hand full of times. Hank used it more than I did. But honestly, I don't think we've gotten enough use out of it to warrant the amount of money we put into it.

It is bulky and not easy to store... but it pushes great. Maybe if we had gotten a Bob stroller I would feel differently about it. They seem more functional than the one we have. But, who knows... even that might be collecting dust right now. I'm starting to believe that it's impossible to live that sort of lifestyle with three small children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog