Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Phone or Toy?

Who knew that a cell phone would be Sophie's favorite toy? But it is. If she is fussy in any store, I can hand her my cell phone and she is instantly mesmorized by the lights, buttons, and sounds. My phone, however, is not to fond of Sophie! She can lock it up quicker than you can bat an eyelash and she's slobbered on it so much that it sometimes acts crazy. So much so that Hank and I are talking about updating it and seeing what else is out there.

This would be my dream phone:It's a Nokia N95 8GB, complete with a built-in GPS (perfect for those trips when Hank refuses to admit that we are lost), and an 5 MP camera!! It has tons of other features, but these are the two that I care about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog