Tuesday, July 08, 2008

To My Wonderful Husband

Top 10 reasons why I need a laptop... NOW!

10- I can monitor breaking coupon news anytime, anywhere, whenever I wanted!
9- I could order lingerie online from our den. (See, it's beneficial to us both.)
8- Our children could play on their favorite websites anytime and anywhere.
7- I could check our bank balance from Disney... no more wondering if we can afford the obscenely priced toy our kids want, now we'll know we can't!
6- I could order lingerie in bed. (See that!! Same as number 9, but in a DIFFERENT place!!)
5- You could look up really cool sports stuff anytime you wanted.
4- You wouldn't have to be chained to the computer desk and could eat meals while you surf the internet.
2- I could order linger from the kitchen.
1- You could check your fantasy baseball in bed!! (Yes, I would let you borrow it occassionally!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog