Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Barnyard Memories!

I love horses. I think they are one of God's most beautiful creation! They are elegant and classic and stately. They are graceful and purposeful and embody a lot of characteristics I would like to be true about myself!

I remember growing up on the farm and loving it! There were a lot of chores that went with it though. I did not love, for instance, mucking the stalls. I did not love polishing the saddles. I did love bathing the horses, throwing hay down from the hay loft, galloping across the fields, sneaking sugar cubes out to them in the morning.

I wish I had kept riding over the years! But that is one expensive hobby! My niece Ashton has a horse and I hope I can ride it when I go visit next. I was pregnant and then SOphie was so new last time I saw them that I didn't feel comfortable riding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog