Monday, July 28, 2008

This Belongs to:

When my boys were little, I used to use a labeler and made little labels for everything that was theirs! The label would say "This Belongs To: Tres/Bryant." I put it on sippy cups, diaper bags, clothes, toys, dishes, you name it! It was labeled! I just love that little machine. It's fun to me. I even labeled the tupperware in my cabinet to houses flour, sugar, tea bags... It makes it look so nice and neat and makes me seem super efficient even though I'm not. Man, just relating this has made me have an itch to run out and buy some Dymo labels and get to organizing! I think I might have a problem! Ha! If you see my baby crawling around with a label on her hinnie that says 'bottom...' please come and remove the labeler from my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog