Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Friendly Plumber

My Dad owns a plumbing company. They were some pretty typical uniforms that they have picked up and cleaned once a week. Jeans, khakis, button down service shirts... like I said, typical. I think it would be great if Dad invested in some new company logo shirts for him and the office workers. That way, when he goes and bids jobs, he looks neat and professional and is a walking advertisement for the company. I think it would be a nice change of pace for most people to see someone look well put together for a service industry. My Dad's company is definitely not stereotypical, but they do tend to fall into industry cliches.... example: Plumbers Cleavage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog