Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another State Checked Off The List!

My sister-in-law, Betsy and her family used to live in North Carolina. One of my regrets is that in the two years they lived there that we never made it up to visit. Now, they understand why we didn't. We had Tres, then Bryant a year and a half later and that 8-10 hour trips (depending on how many stops you have to make with kids) would have been unbearable!! But I am a person that LOVES to travel. I like to be able to say, "I've been there! And this is what I loved about it!" I did a little research on North Caroline when she lived there. There's a stretch of vacation destination property called the Outer Banks. It's beach front and from the pictures looks absolutely GORGEOUS!! Now that my SIL doesn't live there, do you think she would get upset if we went to North Carolina now?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog