Saturday, June 28, 2008

High Heels & A Smile

Hank's birthday is next week. I've been given strict instructions to buy nothing. But I have other plans... I mean what wife worth her salt doesn't have some secret, devious plan?? Does he really know who he's dealing with?? Have I ever NOT bought him a present? But, I know for a fact he won't complain. Because I plan to go shopping for something a bit more intimate than a CD or clothes. I plan to find something to make him sit up and pay attention. I want to find something authentically NOT me. I want to give him a fantasy for his birthday. So while I sit here blushing and thinking about wearing a corset, or fishnet stockings, or saran wrap even... I know it's for a worthy cause.

I want him to have an unexpected spicey birthday!! (Do you hear my devious laughter now??)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog