Saturday, June 28, 2008

Now, please!

I think it's time... I think it's well past time. And I'm tired of waiting!! I've been chained to this desk long enough. I'm ready for freedom. I want it... and I want it now!! I'm talking about a laptop. I really, really want one!! And I want one in green. Cause that's just how I roll. I want it to have tons and tons of memory to support my picture taking habit. And I want it to have photoshop to support my photo adjusting habit. And I want it to have publisher for my writing habit. And I want it to have a video editing program so I can learn to make my own little videos of my kids and my family. I want it... I want it now.

Do you think making a selfish declaration like that will get it?? That's what I thought... I'm not seeing any money magically falling from the sky either. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog