Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VACA

We have always been really good about making sure we have proper insurance for all of our property and on ourselves. We have home owners insurance, car insurance, life insurance, and liability insurance. When I was single and lived in an apartment, I was responsible enough to have renter's insurance. When I worked for the local ABC affiliate, we did several stories on pet insurance... and I even have a friend who has their pets insured and says that it saves them money on vet bills. But this is the first time I have heard of travel insurance. You can bet your booty I'll be looking into it too! Some questions I would have would be:
If you have to unexpectedly cancel your vacation plans, are you reimbursed for the expense you already paid... like hotel, plane tickets, etc?
How much does it cost?
Is there a catch about repayment?
Does it cover road trips... or maybe if your car breaks down on the way to your destination?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog