Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Friends

I just love the show friends. Even now when I think I've seen every show twice, I can still watch and laugh until my sides hurt! My favorite character is definitely Rachel. I love how her character morphed from really, really bad coffee waitress into an executive at Ralph Lauren over the length of the shows television life. I vividly remember the one where she brought home a Pashmina sweater and just went on and on about it. I remember after that episode I went and googled the word Pashmina to see what all the fuss was about. Before I knew it, all the girls at work and church were wearing them. I guess that just goes to show you the powerful nature of pop culture these days! From 'Friends' to real life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog