Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Best Gift

For Christmas, my little boy Tres, decided that he wanted to get me some pearls. Hank said that nothing else he suggested would work! No book, no perfume, no shiet was good enough. Tres was bound and determined to get me a pearl necklace and earrings. When I opened them on Christmas morning, you would have thought he had just given me the world! I mean, I definitely think that he learned the beauty of giving. So if you see me wearing pearls with my sweats, don't worry... I haven't lost my last shred of trendiness! I'm just wearing one of my favorite gifts. Maybe they aren't Tahitian pearls, but the shine in my little boy's eyes is the best present!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog