Saturday, May 10, 2008

Adrenaline Junkie

I need a recovery program... I'm addicted to the CVS game. I work out different scenarios and try to come out just paying pennies instead of tens and hundreds of dollars at a time.

Last week, I went in and bought toothbrushes, tooth paste, razors, deoderant, and some yummy cookies, and only spent eighty cents... that's right, people... under a dollar!! And I earned those valuable in store dollars that make it all possible!

Now, I hope people realize that I'm only kidding when I say I need therapy. It's nothing like needing something as serious as drug rehab, but saving money for my family gives me the best adrenaline rush around! So, in that sense, I guess you could call me a junkie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog