Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New York City!

My best friend, Traci, went to New York on her honeymoon. I love it when she tells me stories about seeing plays, visiting the Statue of Liberty, going to Times Square. She has told me some funny stories too about Subway visits and ticket hawkers on the street! Who wouldn't want to experience all that New York City travel has to offer!! I would definitely be nervous, but I would want to take a trip on the Subway... I would also want to find that deli owned by the little guy that does little regular skits or games on the David Letterman show! And I would want to try to be a part of some sort of live studio audience. I've heard that New York at Christmas is incredible... expensive... but incredible! I really want to save up some and travel there and see it for myself!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog