Sunday, April 27, 2008

Love Is In The Air

Hank and I have a date tonight! Yeah! He's had poison ivy for a couple of weeks, and I have been unwilling to risk getting it, so our physical contact has been limited to pecks and innuendos. I actually think it's been good for us! I mean, you don't often have to abstain when you're married! But I'm thinking since he's not itching anymore and everything seems to be drying up that we can give it the old college try soon!! Maybe I should get some lingerie for the occasion?!? Maybe a little negligee or a sexy chemise. Whatever it is... it won't be on long anyway! Wink! Who says when you get married that the spark goes out?? You might have to work at it a bit, but our spark is a sparkly as ever!! Six years married, eight years dating, and still going strong! I love my husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog