Thursday, May 01, 2008

Saving Money Rocks!

I've been playing the CVS Game lately. A friend of mine is rather fanatical about it, and kept on until I gave it a shot. Now I find myself clipping coupons, printing out coupons, and looking for the best deals available. Last week, they had a deal where you earned $5 in in-store money, called ECB's by purchasing an acne treatment product. Those are the kinds of deals I don't need, but I will go in and purchase the toiletry and cleaning items I need if they earn me some in-store credit. I'm all for saving money... but I won't be purchasing things just to purchase them. I will only participate in the offers that we need as a family!

Last night, I went to Walgreens, and we got (2) 12 packs of bottled water, (3) Lady Speed Sticks, & (3) cans of Pringles for $10. We got all three of the deodorants for less than $2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog