Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pool's Open, People!

At lunch today, my dad told us that they had officially opened the pool this past weekend! I mean, it's been warm... but not quite warm enough for me! And definitely not warm enough for me to let my kids shiver and lips turn blue trying to enjoy it! Nope... I think this family will wait another 3-4 weeks until that water is good and warm. Then we can get out some of the pool toys that my Mom and Dad bought after last summer and give them a whirl! Bryant and Tres both loved the little motor powered diving toy!

I really think this is the summer that Bryant will start swimming like Tres. No water wings, going under water, jumping off the diving board. But that will just give me more of a reason to worry and watch obsessively! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog