Sunday, April 27, 2008

I LOVE my house!

The more we are here, the more I love our new home! I love pulling into my driveway and not having a house just feet away from me. I love driving up and seeing trees and grass and sky... and I love being able to pull into our garage. I love that our house has character, but is not outdated! I love that we have projects, but can handle them! And I love putting our family stamp on our new house.

And I most love that we are done looking at house after house trying to find 'the one!' I always felt like I was snooping in other's homes when I went looking in their bedrooms and bathrooms, and even tripping over their shower chairs.. which, by the way, should have been in their showers! The worst house we looked at had cat vomit in the kitchen floor, dead roaches in the basement rooms, and rat droppings in the master bedroom! Oh, yes! I love my house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog