Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 Years Younger

Has anyone seen that show? They do make-overs on women that have given up on their appearance and you would not believe the difference!!
Every time someone takes a picture of me, I always think "Well there's some motivation to get busy loosing weight." I hate seeing pictures of myself... especially because I am slowly coming to the realization that I am no longer cool. When I was single, I had trendy clothes and accessesories. I also had up-to-date hair styles and highlights. Now that my money heads to different directions like groceries, diapers, and replacing too-small shoes, I know that I need to do something to make myself 'current' again!! I'm not quite to the point of trying diet pills, like the ones that have Orovo in them, but I also haven't ruled that out! I mean, if there's something out there that could help speed up the metobolic process a bit, I'm all for it... just as long as it doesn't mess with my health! There are too many uncertainties in life as it is! I have lost about five pounds thanks to a couple of nasty virus bugs. I know they have an orovo detox product for sale. Maybe I should try that first. Sounds like a place to start anyway.

Hey, I have a question... why is it when people comment that they think you've lost weight always seems to be the times when you feel the heaviest? That always happens to me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 at 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog