Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Place In The Sun

Has anyone seen that movie, "A Place In The Sun?" It has Diane Lane in it and Sandra Oh. It's about a woman who travels to Italy after the break-up of her marriage, buys a run down villa in Tuscany and builds a new life there. Now, I'm not going through the break-up of my marriage, and I'm certainly not in the market for a villa in Italy, but I would L-O-V-E to check out some Tuscany villa rentals. I have ALWAYS wanted to travel abroad! I had an opportunity after college... my parent's offered me either a trip to Europe or a computer for being the first college graduate in our family. I stupidly chose the computer! Dumb, dumb, dumb. Who wouldn't want to float on a gondala at night, being serenaded by hunky Italian men? And who wouldn't want to see such marvels as the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog