Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cold, Flu.... Ahhhh Choooo!!

So cold and flu season came and went with a bang this year. We all got flu shots, but man did the colds hit us. We went through so many boxes of tissues and a whole lot of meds!! I ended up taking a lot of a natural immune builder product. I wish I had gotten my Biotivia products then. But I got them in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and I gotta say, they seem to be helping in a number of different ways. First of all, my allergies don't seem to be much of a problem. I started taking the Bioflu Vital Dietary Supplement to see if it would help me out. It really seems to have done the trick!! This is what the bottle says:
"This unique Bioceutical combines a highly concentrated extract of hand picked organic Chinese Star Anize with the finest quality Black Elderberry extract, Organic Eluetrero and Star Anize seed to create a powerful formulation of antioxidants, polyphenold, anthocyanins and natural immune system supporters. It may be useful as apreventive measure during the cold and flue season."

I've also been taking the Bio Quench Super Antioxidant. I've been on it for two weeks, and while I don't notice a visual difference, I am feeling healthier. I feel a bit more energetic and that's saying a lot since I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since our little girl was born 8 months ago! I'm gonna keep at it and see how I feel after a full bottle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog