Friday, December 07, 2007

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

When we found out that Sophie was a little girl, Hank told me that I could have whatever I wanted to decorate her room in. I was thrilled to have a little girl, because I had already decorated for little boys! I started out by shopping at local consignment shops for the pieces of baby furniture that we needed that we had either given away, sold, or had seen better days! There is a local shop that had a round bassinet! I fell in LOVE with it! They had already sold it, so I decided to do a bit of research on them to see if they were even in our price range. I found out that they ranged from $150 to $200 brand new. That was a little much considering that she wouldn't be in it much. But I so wanted it. If Sophie hadn't of been our last baby, we may have decided to go for it!

Right now, we are setting up her new room in our new home. I had my choice of baby cribs. I had the one that both of my boys used, or one that my mother had at her house. We decided to keep tradition alive and use the one our boys used. Now I am on the hunt for perfect accessories to go in her room. Especially a rug. I found this one, that would be a perfect addition to her little haven! And the price is decent too!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog