Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Deck Them Halls, Y'All!!

Here we go! We close on our new home in the morning. And just in time! I can't wait to put up all my Christmas stuff in my new house! You know, stuff like decorative wreaths, Christmas lights, hanging stockings! I might just unpack Christmas stuff first! But I have to say, the wreath I bought to hang on my door has seen better days. I really, really want a new one! There are a few decorative wreaths on this website, but I found something I really want to get my kids while browsing the site: Do you guys remember Sea Monkeys? I remember our parents got some for us when I was like 10 or 11. I thought it was cool and a little creepy... but mostly cool! I think my boys would love watching them grow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog