Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Planning Our Dream Home... Again!

Okay, so we aren't even settled into our new house, and already we've started talking about what we would like in our 'next' house! Ha! Hank really, really wants a 'man cave' complete with surround sound, high definition and discount home theater seating. Wouldn't that be cool? I've seen it done on home improvement shows like Trading Spaces... and I've seen it on MTV's Cribs.

I really, really want his and her closets in my next house and a bit more storage room. Since we have plans in the next six months to convert what is now a storage room into a third bathroom, I can't really count that space.

Hmmm... isn't it interesting what is important to different people? It's definitely a his and hers list, huh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog