Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Upgrade

Have you guys seem those commercials where the announcer is talking about upgrading everything in your life? That's what I feel like I'm doing with my new house. We plan on moving in this weekend, but before we do that, we wanted to paint over some 'designer' (at least that's how she described them) colors in the house, sand and paint cabinets, update light fixtures and plumbing fixtures, and finally add a whole bathroom in the basement. That's may sound pretty easy, especially since my dad is a plumber, but that sort of limits my Christmas list this year! In fact, I've seriously asked for three delta faucets. I picked our some really pretty styles and finishes that make me happy! Wanna see one?This one has a pewter/nickel finish with a gooseneck. I like it! This will go in the master bathroom. The other two baths will stay chrome though. It's easier to decorate around that!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog