Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fashionista

You wanna see the prettiest baby girl ever? There you go! Isn't she gorgeous. Four months and already she rules our household. She cries and we all hop to whatever she needs. she smiles and we all stop what we're doing to admire her! I love finding little girly stuff for her. I especially love getting her clothes that are descriptively cute! Like she has a two pieve long sleeve outfit that says "Adorable" on it that I just love. I can't wait until she can fit into her onsie that says, "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" I just love finding baby clothes like that. I still love putting Bryant in shirts that say things like, "I do my own stunts" or "Future Heartbreaker." Just today, I sent Tres to school in a shirt that said "Economics Major." I think it's fun. But I guess it's more me expressing myself through their clothing, and I know they won't let me do it forever!! I guess I better enjoy it while I can, huh?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog