Monday, December 03, 2007

Swatch Watch

When I was a tween and a young teenager, the think to wear was a swatch watch. Do you guys remember these? They were HUGE and you could change out the face plate on them. Nowadays, I guess the thing to wear is a Rolex or other high end name brands like IWC watch, Cartier, or Chanel to name of few. But these brands bost roughly what a new car would! Oh My Gosh!! But you can buy them used for $10,000-$15,000 less! I've never been one to wear a status symbol on my wrist, but man these watches are nice!! I also found a few other 'wish list' items like this ring: A two-carat, flawless pink diamond ring that retails for nearly $70,000!! Keep dreaming, Jamie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog