Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Where did the time go?

After Christmas, I plan to start saving some money for mine and Hank's anniversary. We've been together, dating and all, for 8 years. In April, we celebrate 6 years of marital bliss! On our first anniversary, Hank did some research and found our that it was traditional to give me a pearl necklace set, so that's what he did. I love it and wear it often! I did the paper theme and gave him a gift certificate. Since then, we've been too busy having and taking care of our three children to fool with it much. This year, I'm planning something special. As you may know, my husband is a University of Alabama alum and a HUGE fan (to say the least)! He has 3 Daniel Moore prints that have never been properly framed. For Christmas, my parent's framed one for him and I plan to frame one or both of the remaining prints for our anniversary. I know it doesn't seem very romantic... I mean, it isn't a pearl necklace... but I can guarantee you he is gonna squeal like a little girl when he gets them! They mean that much to him!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog