Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Stay at Home, Work at Home

With the expense of the new house and the updates we are doing, Hank and I have been talking about finding a second source of income. Just yesterday I was listening to the radio and heard about a local class that teaches about medical transcription. I wouldn't mind doing that and making some extra money. Of couse it would be an initial investment. At least it would keep my computer skills current. So when I do go back full time into the work force, my business performance management skills won't be rusty! Staying at home is such a worthwhile investment in our children. The pro to working at home would be being there for my children and being able to do housework while working. The con would be that my time would be limited in all areas. I'm still looking into it though!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog