Saturday, November 17, 2007

A season for clutter

Time to break out the box cutters!! I am so excited! When I started packing up my house last April, I never thought I would miss my stuff so much! Now that moving day is just around the corner, I can hardly wait to slice through the packing tape and uncover the treasures that make a house a home to my little family! I keep remembering the plates the boys painted and were packed directly into a box: And also, there were some Christmas presents I got last year for my house that I kept packed away because we were decluttering! I CAN'T wait to have a little clutter in my life again! So, come on over to my new house... but if I open the door with a smile and some box cutters in my hand... you'll know why!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog