Saturday, June 14, 2008

Us V. Time

I have never truely worried about aging. I take precautionary measures... and have for a very long time... when it comes to sun exposure. My kids and I are ALWAYS lathered up with the highest degree of sun block when we spend time by the pool. But I've been starting to notice some fine lines around my mouth, smile lines I think they call them. Also lines around my eyes... or the dreaded crows feet!

So now I need to know... what can I do to keep my age at bay for a while longer? Are there some top wrinkle cream prodcuts out there that can help me?

I have collected tons of little samples from department store counters and tossed them after I didn't use them. The most recent one, I started using just until I settle on something!

So now, I guess I'm looking for a way to stop the hands of time... or at least hit the pause button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog