Saturday, June 07, 2008

Helping Hand!

I'm doing it! I've been going running every other morning. I've enlisted the help and accountability of my husband for food, and my sister as a work out partner. WE meet at a local park every other morning and run for nearly 2 miles. On our path, we stop and do ab work, thigh work, and arm work with an elevated heart rate for maximum results. I've looked into some metabolism boosters and things like Orovo to help me see some results, but just haven't pulled the trigger on that just yet! While my husband is opposed to any sort of 'magic pill' approach, I don't mind trying to help out my metabolism since it doesn't function as proficiently now at 30 as it did when I was 18!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog