Friday, March 21, 2008

The quest continues

In my quest to obtain the perfect figure, I have tried many things. Low calorie, low carb, low sugar. I even tried the grapefruit diet and the soup diet. I've done Slimfast and a vegetarian diet. And, in my most naive moments, I've even tried diet pills. They made me feel sort of funny, though.

Now, I'm ready. I mean I feel mentally prepared to get myself going in the right direction! I want portion control. I plan to eliminate almost all sugar from my diet... and that means sodas! I plan to limit, but not eliminate carbs in my diet. And I plan to try to eat 5-6 small meals a day.

Then I plan to incorpate exercise. Walking to start, at the local park while the boys play. Then I plan to start running. I have a friend who swears that yoga helps her. So she is going to lend me her yoga dvd. I'll let you know how that works into my plan! I'm up for trying anything new!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog