Friday, November 16, 2007

Picture This!

With the holidays coming up, we are taking inventory of our electronic equipment and making sure everything stays charged and ready to go! We have several sets of rechargeable batteriesfor the digital camera that we alternate out. I mean, would anyone really be happy if they didn't see my children's every expression captured this Christmas? I know I wouldn't be! Especially since we'll be capturing a lot of these memories in our new house! I can't wait to hang up stockings in front of our new fire place. I can't wait to figure out where to put the tree and where to put all the outdoor decorations! I can't wait to capture every minute of this precious time with my kids. I am a picture fiend! I take about 20 for every one I post on one of my blogs. Hank got me a new digital camera for Mother's Day last year and it NEVER leaves my purse. Kids are only kids for a short amount of time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog