Monday, December 17, 2007

All I Want For Christmas!

I'm always at a loss as to what to get my mother for Christmas every year. I mean, she buys whatever she wants. I was gonna get her the movie Hairspray and a couple of other things, but she bought the movie for herself a few weeks ago. I remember when I was in college I was so proud, because I got her something that she loved! Do you guys remember these? Well, I bought my mom a whole set and a gold chain to put them on. She wore it for years until they went out of style. She also says that she doesn't have any for her grandkids so she doesn't wear it for that reason. My brother and I decided this year to do something really practical for her. We are getting her a deep freeze. Not really sentimental, but she's been saying she wants one for a while.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog