Monday, November 17, 2008

Cha-cha-cha-cha changes!

So, I've been doing diet drinks sporatically since we got back from Disney and can't seem to get into a groove. I complain about my body, but I'm doing very little to make any changes. I have toyed with the idea of ordering some diet pills now that I'm not nursing, but I always end up talking myself out of spending the money. There are ALWAYS more important things to spend our money on... especially when you are stretching every dollar as far as it will go these days!

But the bottom line is that I have got to come up with some sort of game plan to get a grip on my weight. I don't want to end up a fat, middle aged women who only thinks about food.

I'm active as far as my kids are concerned, but not for myself. I need to do this for me. No one else!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog