Monday, November 17, 2008

Vegas, Baby!

Hank and I have been wanting to take a couple trip for a while. We've talked about the moutains, the beaches, and even vegas. I have some friends who live in Vegas, so I guess we could stay with them... but what kind of 'alone time' would that encourage??

One of my friends flew to Vegas and got married about 3 years ago and loved it! They only invited one friend each and a few family members and said that they had the time of their lives!! How fun is that? Of course it was the second marriage for each of them, so they didn't want to hoopla the second time around!

A lady at church said there are a lot of free things you can do in Vegas, too. I would like to do a little research. Maybe we could do an anniversary trip there and renew our vows or something! That would be romantic!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog