Saturday, August 16, 2008

Vacation options


As most of you may know... my family holds season passes to Disney World in Orlando through the end of this year. I never thought I would say this, but I'm looking for other things for us to do while we are in Orlando! Last time we went, I found an outlet mall that had a Disney outlet store in it! I was so excited to be able to get a few souvenirs without breaking the bank! And we have talked about checking out the water parks next time we got if it's hot enough. Hank has even said that the Orlando golf courses are pretty darn good! Maybe he and his dad will go play a round next time we're there. Although, I think it might be hard to pry my fourth child... also known as, my husband... away from the happiest place on earth!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog