Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bathroom Remodel

It's no secret that my dad is a plumber. Anytime I've had a problem with plumbing or heating and air, my dad has been available to help me out! Now that we own a house that needs some TLC, my dad remains on my speed dial!! Our next big project now that the kitchen is in the final stages of remodel is our hall bath. We recently found some great bathroom faucets for it! They are so cute and flow with the feel we want to go for in this bathroom. It's a stainless faucet with white 4-pronged handles that say 'hot' and 'cold' on it. I think it will look super cute with the white tile, tan walls, and purple decor! And once we sand and paint the cabinets, it will be completely redecorated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog