Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Computer Guy!

I would consider my husband knowledgable about computers and technology. In his chosen field, television production, I believe that no one knows more or can deliver the quality that he can. But I have to say, when it comes to problems or quirks with our computer at home or at work, my first instinct is to call on my brother-in-law, Brett. I got this assignment and didn't know anything about Firefold or their products, so I called Brett up and asked him. He told me that they use websites like it all the time to order Cat5E cable in bulk for repairs and rebuilding servers or computer systems.

Do you guys remember that old SNL (Saturday Night Live) skit called 'The Computer Guy?' Where the computer guy was completely obnoxious and know-it-all? Well, that's Brett!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog