Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Space Savers

It seems to me like our house is a constant project right now. But it is starting to come together! The kitchen right now is our main focus. We have all the stuff in our cabinets, but there are no doors on because we are sanding and painting them to freshen them up! Just yesterday, I was telling Hank that I wish I had more counter space. I visited a website that has things like plasma mount and found some great space saving ideas! The first one I found was this television stand. Now, I don't need it for a television, but I think this piece of furniture would make an excellent microwave cart! I have space on the other side of my fridge and I think this would work perfectly and even give me some extra under counter storage space! And we do have a television in our kitchen. It is currently also on my counter, so I asked Hank what we could do. Here is my solution! Let's mount it in the corner! Then my counters are free to become cluttered again!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Get Paid Money to Blog